Internet is the best medium through which any information and update can be shared globally in a minute time. It provides lots of facilities through which many tasks can be completed just in a little time. The success story behind every online business is better ranking on search engine. Search engine guidelines plays a crucial role in deciding your website ranking.
Google first launched the Panda update to target duplicate content. Sites hit by the update had to rely on Google Panda recovery service providers to regain their rank on search engines. Coming to the present scene; after the latest Google algorithm update, things have changed a lot and so this year, there should be some new strategies made to counter the new challenges in Internet marketing. Here we bring some vital internet marketing trends that will dominate in the year 2015.
1. New Trend of Content Marketing – Content is always King. But with the changing trend, the role of content has become even more important. Sharing valuable content in various formats like articles, whitepapers, eNewsletters, case studies, infographics, images and videos with the help of multiple social channels would help grab the attention of audience on your site and build a positive reputation of your brand.
2. Social Media Marketing - No doubt social media sites can enrich your business with less efforts. Such sites caters new enhanced options to produce user-engaging content in various media formats. In this year too, social media marketing is going to thrive.
3. Mobile-friendly Content Will Become Necessity– Audience can reach your site via various available devices like mobile or tablets. So, the published content on your site should also support such devices. So, there are two options in front of every online business; either create a mobile version website or go with responsive design.
4. Ad Re-targeting – While you visit any site, there are lots of ads shown on your site in the form of cookies or pop-up. Apart from that once you switch over to another site, you will still get the same ads flashed continuously across other site you have already visited. Using this marketing strategy works amazingly to effectively increase the conversion rate as it reminds prospects of the product or services they viewed earlier. When customers see your brand name and logo again & again; they would believe in your brand and turn into your customer.
5. Better Connected SEO & Social signals – SEO has three pillars of success. These are higher number of social shares, article or product page and the most important user-friendly content. The basic aim of search engine to provide visitors valuable content. So, search engines will lay more importance to social share and accordingly increase its place in the result pages.
So, it is advisable for all online businesses to consider the above mentioned trends for 2015. If they follow such trends, they can ultimately enjoy better brand visibility, social media presence as well as increased sales.